Saturday, October 16, 2010

LIFE UPDATE #2



So according to people, I should write more on my blog. So that is what I'll try to do. At the current moment I am listening to the "I'm Beaming (Remix)" after a long span of listening to the band Grizzly Bear. I totally forgot how much I love that band's music. Just got back from a one-on-one dance battle, not that big of a show-out,  but still a good time. My dudes DJ N.E.B. and Bryan are going to hook me up with one of the original versions of Fruity Loops, that according to them have "all the basics for new and upcoming producers."


I wish I was living in New York or California....like always. I don't feel like I'll be truly living my life to the extent that I could be until I'm in a destination that I'm truly in love with. And at the moment, those feel like the two places that I truly have the most love for; them and the United Kingdom.


I want to do so much, but I've only done so little. It's time for improvement.